Subtotal: ( Items in basket.)
Average connection time 25 secs
The Essentials Stack contains 5 products that can help you work towards getting you cut-up and in-shape. The bundle has been packed with carefully chosen products to help you increase your daily protein intake, which contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass. The Essentials Stack is particularly ideal for anyone looking to pack on muscle.
The stack contains 1kg of high quality Impact Whey Protein, 100g Total Nutri-Greens, 90 tablets of Thermopure, 250g of Creatine Monohydrate (which can help with physical performance over short bursts of high intensity exercise) and lastly, 500g of the new Natural Protein Smoothie, which can be used as an alternative protein source to increase daily protein intake.
Impact Whey Protein – 1kg
• High quality whey protein concentrate with 82% protein per serving and low in fat and sugar.
Total Nutri-Greens – Tropical, 100g
• A convenient and effective supplement to help increase your daily fruit and vegetable intake and improve your overall health and diet.
Thermopure - 90 caps
• An advanced thermogenic blend Contains chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism. Vitamin B6 abd Vitamin B12 that contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Creatine Monohydrate – 250g
• Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise. the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of creatine.
Protein Smoothie – Strawberry and Banana, 500g
• Natural tasting protein smoothie with over 18g of protein per serving. Great for a refreshingly tasting drink high in protein.
FLAVOURS, PRODUCTS AND SIZES ARE AS SHOWN AND MAY BE SUBSTITUTED WITHOUT NOTICE DEPENDENT ON STOCK LEVELS.
Bundle RRP based on total price of individual product RRPs.
Please note that the labelling on this product is provided in English as a minimum. French, Italian, German, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and Finnish may also be present on a product by product basis.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher